Our MRes in Sustainability and Management programme embraces a research-focused approach. The programme emphasises on advanced research skills and investigative analysis.
Why study with us
- Develop your research skills under active supervision and guidance. Foster your abilities in critical analysis, data interpretation and innovative problem-solving.
- Learn new sustainability management strategies and master the latest approaches for driving positive environmental and social impact.
- Equip yourself for success in your career. wWe engage with real-world challenges and advance knowledge in sustainability management.
What you'll do
- You’ll engage in active learning, applying knowledge and practical skills through real-world projects and interactive experiences.
- You’ll work closely with expert dissertation supervisors, benefitting from their guidance and insight. You’ll discuss real-world scenarios through case study analysis, applied research or with industry speakers.
- You’ll forge connections and expand your professional network as you engage with a diverse community of practitioners. Engage in rich interactions that offer insight into real-world challenges and opportunities.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
The Sustainability and Management (MRes) prepares graduates for a variety of careers and leadership roles. For those inclined towards academia, the programme lays a strong foundation for doctoral studies in sustainability-related fields.
Oluseyi teaches across a range of leadership, business and management modules. She is a member of the Chartered Management Institute currently working towards the Chartered Managerial level. Oluseyi also supervises postgraduate dissertations and Applied Business Projects across B…
Paulina delivers a range of subjects across different programmes, with a particular focus and expertise in Research Methods and Methodologies. She is research active and her research encompasses interdisciplinary studies, mainly concentrating on migration, development, globalisat…
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount