Our Master's in Sustainable Management and Leadership offers an innovative approach to developing future leaders. Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to create sustainable businesses and organizations.
Why study with us
- You'll be prepared to become a leader, who can integrate sustainability practices into every aspect of an organization.
- We’ll prepare you for a wide range of careers in sustainable business and leadership. You'll be suitable for roles in corporate sustainability, environmental consulting, social entrepreneurship, and sustainable investing
- Our research-led program emphasises hands-on learning. You'll apply sustainability concepts in real-world scenarios. This provides you with practical skills valued by employers.
What you'll do
- You’ll learn how to develop skills to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation in sustainable business practices.
- You’ll develop leadership skills that are essential for driving change towards sustainability, including strategic thinking, communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- You’ll apply sustainable management principles to various business functions enabling you to lead sustainable business practices and influence positive change towards a more sustainable future.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
What jobs can you get with a degree in Sustainable Management & Leadership?
The MSc in Sustainable Management and Leadership prepares graduates for careers in sustainable business and leadership fields:
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount