Human Resource Management
This part-time course is for HR practitioners and line managers with a PGDip in Human Resource Management (HRM). Upgrade your qualification to a master's degree in a supportive environment. Reflect on workplace practice and research an area of strategic importance for your organisation.
Why study with us
- The course team are experienced HRM practitioners and combine evidence-based practice with theory. This provides you with contemporary knowledge of HRM and real-world understanding.
- Being able to study and work means you'll have the opportunity to put your learning into practice. Using your knowledge to make organisational developments.
- Develop the HRM knowledge and research skills required to become a contemporary people manager. Studying as a part-time group allows for the opportunity to compare practices and learn from the experiences of others.
What you'll do
- You'll explore, reflect, theorise, and apply knowledge in taught sessions, group activities, discussions and assessments.
- Active engagement with iROWE (Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment), the CIPD and local HRM networks provides opportunities to take part in learning events and activities.
- Contribute to discussions and debates triggered by ‘hot topics' in the world of work. And actively curate resources for consideration in the workshop sessions.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
Successful completion of the MA, Human Resources Management can lead to careers in the HR profession and broader management roles.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page