This part-time course is for HR practitioners and line managers with a PGDip in Human Resource Management (HRM). Upgrade your qualification to a master's degree in a supportive environment. Reflect on workplace practice and research an area of strategic importance for your organisation.
Why study with us
- The course team are experienced HRM practitioners and combine evidence-based practice with theory. This provides you with contemporary knowledge of HRM and real-world understanding.
- Being able to study and work means you'll have the opportunity to put your learning into practice. Using your knowledge to make organisational developments.
- Develop the HRM knowledge and research skills required to become a contemporary people manager. Studying as a part-time group allows for the opportunity to compare practices and learn from the experiences of others.
What you'll do
- You'll explore, reflect, theorise, and apply knowledge in taught sessions, group activities, discussions and assessments.
- Active engagement with iROWE (Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment), the CIPD and local HRM networks provides opportunities to take part in learning events and activities.
- Contribute to discussions and debates triggered by ‘hot topics' in the world of work. And actively curate resources for consideration in the workshop sessions.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Explore our campus facilities
Having worked as a Human Resource Development Consultant for over 12 years in a higher education establishment, Maxine has specific expertise and interest in managing organisational wide programmes such as induction, leadership and management, supporting organisational change an…
David teaches across a range of HRM, Management and Leadership modules with particular interest in Coaching and Mentoring, as part of Learning and Development, on both undergraduate and postgraduate courses which includes the supervision of masters’ dissertations. David is heavil…
Human Resource Management is an interesting course, not only does it cover all aspects of HR, but also offers modules on business and organisations.
Future careers in Human Resource Management
Successful completion of the MA, Human Resources Management can lead to careers in the HR profession and broader management roles.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount