Forge a rewarding and successful career with our MSc in Project Management. It’s globally recognised, for its quality and expert delivery, and is an extremely popular, industry respected course.
During this course you’ll develop a critical awareness of contemporary issues in project management informed by leading edge technology, research and practice. You’ll develop your ability to apply emerging principles and project management skills to standard and unpredictable workplace scenarios.
During the course you’ll explore issues of sustainability, enterprise, employability and internationalisation while honing your leadership, managerial and team building skills.
A highlight of the course is a bespoke residential workshop in the heart of the Lake District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s hosted by an internationally renowned management development company.
Why study with us
- You’ll study seven modules including a triple dissertation, the latter giving you the chance to focus on an area of personal interest and to develop your career.
- As a postgraduate manager or engineer you’ll develop your project management skills including project planning and control methods within the project management process.
- You’ll also extend your knowledge of innovative tools, techniques and methodologies to resolve complex problems and develop your research skills.
What you’ll do
- Studying in one of the most intense engineering and manufacturing areas in the UK, you’ll benefit from our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC).
- The course includes lots of opportunities for you to develop personal, interpersonal and project-personnel skills and ensure the modules you study are relevant to your work and interests.
- You’ll develop a critical awareness of contemporary issues in project management informed by leading edge technology, research and practice and the capacity to apply emerging principles and project management skills to standard and unpredictable workplace scenarios.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course has been accredited by the APM – the only chartered professional body in the world for project management.
You’ll benefit from the excellent links we have within the building, construction and project management industries.
Our MSc Project Management gives you the confidence and experience to go on to further academic study and it’s a springboard to a more diverse and fulfilling career path.
If you’re studying the course whilst working it could make an immediate impact in your workplace. It also opens up career opportunities.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page