The MRes in Management is a flexible programme allowing you to focus on business and management research. This course provides an opportunity for you to understand the research process within your chosen subject area, providing a pathway to gaining a postgraduate degree that develops essential, critical and analytical skills for workplace, or doctoral studies.
Why study with us
- The course has a flexible and independent approach to PG study. Offering a both full-time and part-time routes, alongside block teaching and an independent projects.
- You'll be able to determine the focus of their research project to explore areas of individual interest.
- The course has been designed to fit around busy lives and personal interests.
What you'll do
- You'll have the opportunity to work with experts and engage with the wider business community. Alongside the benefits of a taught programme with the flexibility of choosing a research project directly related to your interests.
- The course provides a strong basis for you to progress within your chosen career where you can put your research skills to the test.
- The course will also be beneficial if you wish to pursue further academic research in the future.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
The MRes will provide learners with the skills to undertake further management and business skills.
Douglas has worked at the University of Central Lancashire since 2011 teaching in the area of human resource management. His research interests include industrial relations, trade unions and lean systems of work. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personel and Developme…
In addition to being a Cultural Attaché at the Syrian Embassy in London, Adham was responsible for the Embassy's administrative works. He has worked within an international environment which helped him tremendously in building up a large network with the diplomatic community in L…
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount