Are you a Senior Leader with responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services and are hoping to work towards an MBA? Then the PG Diploma in Business Administration (Executive) programme is for you.
Why study with us
- You’ll be taught by highly experienced and qualified tutors.
- The modules will give you a broad grounding in contemporary business and management. Assessments are focused on your workplace giving you the flexibility to make this a bespoke learning experience.
- Accelerate your career through Professional Body recognition. With either the Chartered Management Institute or the Institute of Leadership and Management. Upon completion of the apprenticeship End-Point Assessment)
Claire from Warburtons tells us about a day in the life of a degree apprentice
Why choose a Degree Apprenticeship?
With a Degree Apprenticeship you get a great qualification and a career boost. It’s the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through work-based learning, as you earn.
You’ll grow and nurture your talent through the forward-thinking businesses we collaborate with to offer a Degree Apprenticeship.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for people working at a senior level in the private, public or charitable sector. This could be either small independent businesses or large organisations such as banks, retailers, hospitality, multinational organisations, NHS, education, or government departments.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Hear from our students
Information for employers
An apprentice is employed to do a real job while studying for a formal qualification, usually for one day a week at one of our campuses or training centres.
This course meets Apprenticeship Standards and your apprentice will have the knowledge and skills to either succeed in their chosen career or progress to the next apprenticeship level.
Benefits for the employer
- Degree apprentices challenge strategies and operations in terms of ethics, responsibility, sustainability, resource allocation and business continuity/risk management.
- They’ll could be looking at anything from the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility, Governance and Regulatory compliance to what drives a culture of resilience and supports the development of new enterprise and opportunities.
- This is an opportunity for you to upskill future leaders to help your business.