Our Master of Business Administration with Professional Placement is a highly respected business management qualification.
Why study with us
- Enjoy a professional placement of 6-10 months in the second year of study – you’ll apply for paid positions on a competitive basis to secure a position.
- You’ll be taught by highly experienced and qualified tutors.
- Our course is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation amongst employer organisations in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
What you'll do
- Gain new business start-up expertise and develop your entrepreneurial flair.
- Undertake your own project work on a topic within the field of business management that has interest and relevance to your future career.
- Apply the latest thinking on business management to analyse the key problems being experienced by the world's major businesses.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Graduates of the MBA can progress to senior positions in their organisation.
This programme will help you develop an understanding about the core functions of a business and develop management skills to achieve excellence.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount