Supply Chain Management
Want a job in one of the most dynamic and impactful business functions? Our MSc Supply Chain Management programme will give you the knowledge and skills to launch your career.
Why study with us
- We combine evidence-based practice with theory. You'll learn about the supply chain local and global issues, and apply these to the real-world scenarios.
- Our course is accredited by CILT and helps you gain holistic view on supply chain management.
- Our programme will develop your skills and equip you to become a sustainable supply chain professional. You'll have a contemporary and pragmatic approach.
What you'll do
- Experience engaging lectures with our experienced academics, practitioners, and industry professionals.
- Have the opportunity to network with people in the supply chain. You'll adopt best practices to thrive in the field and develop creative ways of finding answers to supply chain issues.
- Engage with iROWE (Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment). Learn with UCLan’s Centre of Business Management and Enterprise and Centre for SME Development. Access knowledge from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
- This degree has been accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT). The professional body for Supply Chain practitioners and is mapped against the professional body standards.
Why study a CILT accreditation course?
Accreditation is a process by which the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT UK) works with universities/colleges across the UK. It ensures undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across nine professional sectors meet the standards for membership of the Institute.
Accredited degrees meet the academic criteria for assessed grades of CILT UK membership. Studying an accredited degree means taking a big step towards to an exciting career within supply chain management. It offers you a ‘fast track’ route to Assessed Membership of the CILT UK.
Future careers in supply chain management
It’s an exciting time for supply chain professionals. Disruptive digital innovations have altered the way we live, work, and do business. Technology has automated many processes and streamlined productivity within supply chains. But, the demand for trained specialists remains high. New career opportunities requiring a different skillset are emerging.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page