Want a job in one of the most dynamic and impactful business functions? Our MSc Supply Chain Management programme will give you the knowledge and skills to launch your career.
Why study with us
- We combine evidence-based practice with theory. You'll learn about the supply chain local and global issues, and apply these to the real-world scenarios.
- Our course is accredited by CILT and helps you gain holistic view on supply chain management.
- Our programme will develop your skills and equip you to become a sustainable supply chain professional. You'll have a contemporary and pragmatic approach.
What you'll do
- Experience engaging lectures with our experienced academics, practitioners, and industry professionals.
- Have the opportunity to network with people in the supply chain. You'll adopt best practices to thrive in the field and develop creative ways of finding answers to supply chain issues.
- Engage with iROWE (Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment). Learn with UCLan’s Centre of Business Management and Enterprise and Centre for SME Development. Access knowledge from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- BM4020: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Digitalisation
- BM4220: People Management in Supply Chains
- BU4214: International Business and Finance
- HR4200: Research Project
- MD4210: Sustainable Management and Ethics
BM4020: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Digitalisation
You'll get a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the concepts of Supply Chain Management and its contribution to the global economy. This will include strategic supply chain skills, decision making in key areas such as procurement and logistics. You'll look at digitalisation techniques in the real world that aim to address the changing nature of operations in response to supply and demand.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Jenni teaches and supervises postgraduate students in the business and management field. Her main expertise lies in the management of team-based creativity and innovation, particularly in digital and hybrid environments. Jenni's research also investigates inclusivity and equit...
Paul is a Senior Lecturer in THE Division, where he is responsible for teaching at UG and PG levels as well as being the international Lead (for the development and management of international partners. Paul has almost 20 years of teaching experience gained from teaching, and man...
- This degree has been accredited by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport UK (CILT). The professional body for Supply Chain practitioners and is mapped against the professional body standards.
Why study a CILT accreditation course?
Accreditation is a process by which the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT UK) works with universities/colleges across the UK. It ensures undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across nine professional sectors meet the standards for membership of the Institute.
Accredited degrees meet the academic criteria for assessed grades of CILT UK membership. Studying an accredited degree means taking a big step towards to an exciting career within supply chain management. It offers you a ‘fast track’ route to Assessed Membership of the CILT UK.
Future careers in supply chain management
It’s an exciting time for supply chain professionals. Disruptive digital innovations have altered the way we live, work, and do business. Technology has automated many processes and streamlined productivity within supply chains. But, the demand for trained specialists remains high. New career opportunities requiring a different skillset are emerging.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount