Our range of Higher and Degree Apprenticeships allow you to gain an academic qualification and degree whilst you work.
What is a Degree Apprenticeship?
Higher and Degree Apprenticeships allow you to study for a qualification while working for your employer. A Degree Apprenticeship allows you to graduate with an honours or master’s degree. A Higher Apprenticeship will grant you a professional qualification equal to a foundation degree.
Get the best of both worlds by combining work and study
Gain in-demand skills with work-based learning
Achieve an academic qualification without the debt
Discover tailored career prospects and job progression
Is a Degree Apprenticeship right for me?
- A Degree Apprenticeship allows you to earn a full-time wage without having to pay your fees.
- You can apply your theoretical study to first-hand experience in the world of work.
- Gain in-demand skills whilst progressing in your career professionally.
- Degrees that are tailored to you. They are flexible and can be all about what you want to gain from your degree and work experience.
- You can benefit from paid time off, should you need it for study.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds. You'll be entitled to paid time off and all the benefits of being a student at the University. These include access to our state-of-the-art facilities and student discounts.
Apprenticeship success stories01 / 03
Lucy tells us what it's like to study a Degree Apprenticeship