Equip yourself with the expertise needed to thrive as a leader in business. Our MSc International Business and Management course will help you to gain an understanding of emerging trends in business.
Why study with us
- You’ll discover what’s needed for master’s level research as well as developing international business and management knowledge and competencies.
- You'll be equipped with the tools you need to become a critical thinker and problem solver, with a broad range of skills relevant across international markets.
- You'll be taught by academics with experience working for global businesses. Who are also involved in cutting-edge research which underpins the curriculum content and our innovative learning and teaching approaches.
What you’ll do
- Understand and apply core theories, practices, and techniques of International business and management.
- Navigate emerging themes within the business landscape with a focus on sustainable business and management and emerging trends in business.
- Explore management practices and address the challenges faced by multinational corporations across various international business environments.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus, with some online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the Course Facilities
Jenni teaches and supervises postgraduate students in the business and management field. Her main expertise lies in the management of team-based creativity and innovation, particularly in digital and hybrid environments. Jenni's research also investigates inclusivity and equit…
Dr. Muhammad is a Senior Lecturer in International Business. He is a member of the Ethics Review Panel (EPR) and Research Programme Appraisal (RPA) at UCLan. He completed his PhD in Accounting and Finance with us. He also holds a Master's degree in Accounting and Finance (with Di…
Upon completing the course and earning your degree, you’ll have the expertise needed to succeed in executive or managerial roles within international business organisations.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount