International Business & Management
Equip yourself with the expertise needed to thrive as a leader in business. Our MSc International Business and Management course will help you to gain an understanding of emerging trends in business.
Why study with us
- You’ll discover what’s needed for master’s level research as well as developing international business and management knowledge and competencies.
- You'll be equipped with the tools you need to become a critical thinker and problem solver, with a broad range of skills relevant across international markets.
- You'll be taught by academics with experience working for global businesses. Who are also involved in cutting-edge research which underpins the curriculum content and our innovative learning and teaching approaches.
What you’ll do
- Understand and apply core theories, practices, and techniques of International business and management.
- Navigate emerging themes within the business landscape with a focus on sustainable business and management and emerging trends in business.
- Explore management practices and address the challenges faced by multinational corporations across various international business environments.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus, with some online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the Course Facilities
Upon completing the course and earning your degree, you’ll have the expertise needed to succeed in executive or managerial roles within international business organisations.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page