Doctor of Business Administration
If you are an experienced practitioner in business, industry and the professions, and are seeking to engage in a part-time research-orientated programme of postgraduate study leading to the award of a professional doctorate, then the DBA is for you.
Why study with us
- Advance your career and study for the highest qualification available in business and management.
- This part-time degree is designed for senior managers and consultants who want to study at an advanced level while working full-time. It can be completed over a maximum of seven years although you can choose to complete within four.
- Research active staff will bring their experience and knowledge into their teaching as well as drawing on current research in their particular field.
What you'll do
- Your learning journey will include lectures and guided reading; active group work; case studies, videos, reviews of current events and student presentations.
- You’ll develop applied research skills as you start to critically evaluate industry related problems.
- Identify a contribution to practice & give recommendations to industry partners to solve current issues.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page