If you are an experienced practitioner in business, industry and the professions, and are seeking to engage in a part-time research-orientated programme of postgraduate study leading to the award of a professional doctorate, then the DBA is for you.
Why study with us
- Advance your career and study for the highest qualification available in business and management.
- This part-time degree is designed for senior managers and consultants who want to study at an advanced level while working full-time. It can be completed over a maximum of seven years although you can choose to complete within four.
- Research active staff will bring their experience and knowledge into their teaching as well as drawing on current research in their particular field.
What you'll do
- Your learning journey will include lectures and guided reading; active group work; case studies, videos, reviews of current events and student presentations.
- You’ll develop applied research skills as you start to critically evaluate industry related problems.
- Identify a contribution to practice & give recommendations to industry partners to solve current issues.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount