Fire Safety (Management) (Top-up)
If you want to develop your expertise in the field of fire safety management and are aiming for a senior role in the fire industry after graduation, then our Fire Safety (Management) top-up degree is ideal.
Why study with us
- Fire Safety (Management) (Top Up) is ranked 3rd in the UK with 92% of students in graduate-level work or further study after graduating (Complete University Guide 2021)
- Enjoy exciting guest lectures from our industrial partners, CPD events, projects and funding prizes.
- Benefit from significant investment in the latest high-quality equipment and facilities available through our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre.
What you'll do
- Benefit from potential exchange visits - we have partner colleges/universities in the Middle-East and Hong Kong where English is widely spoken.
- Our direct links to industry enable you to work on live, real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- The course is taught by staff which include research academics from the fields of fire safety engineering and fire chemistry as well as fire professionals with many years of experience.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
View the course facilities
Graduates from Fire Safety (Management) have entered leading fire engineering consulting firms such as, Buro Happold, ARUP, Warrington Exova and various Fire and Rescue Services around the UK and internationally.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page