Physical Education & School Sport
Our MA in Physical Education and School Sport is suitable for existing professionals within the sports and education industry and those with an appropriate undergraduate qualification who aspire to a career in the area of physical education and school sport.
Why study with us
- The modules have been carefully devised using several industry partners to develop cognitive skills in areas relevant to physical education and school sport.
- In line with government policy our subject is seeking to further professionalise and become a master’s level industry offering high quality experiences to all students.
- Gain access and make full use of our fantastic facilities – namely the Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre and our Sports Arena.
What you'll do
- You’ll hear from guest speakers from industry within modules across a range of our courses.
- The course allows you to excel in your chosen specialist environment, exploring your different interests and competencies.
- You’ll develop and enhance your knowledge and skills to give you the potential to make a significant contribution to the sport and education industries.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
View the course facilities
If you'd like to discuss the course please contact course leader Andrew Sprake email@example.com
The School has strong links with a large number of sports organisations, including professional sports teams, public and private sector sports providers and grassroots sports clubs. We regularly invite guest speakers from industry to speak within modules across a range of our courses.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page