Discover the impact that business can have on the global economy and on our society by studying our BA (Hons) International Business degree. We’ll equip you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to become an outstanding leader within the global environment.
Why study with us
- Our Business, Management and Marketing courses are ranked 1st for student satisfaction in the North West. (Source: Complete University Guide – subject ranking 2022)
- BA (Hons) International Business degree received an overall 94% rating in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2021
- Take advantage of an optional 48-week paid placement based in the UK or overseas. Also, you can choose to study your second year modules at our Cyprus campus.
What you’ll do
- You’ll benefit from having the opportunity to work on live business briefs, solve issues or capitalise on and develop opportunities.
- You will be able to participate in study exchanges throughout the world, in any of the educational institutions the university has partnerships with.
- You can take advantage of the enterprise support through Propeller, the university’s very own enterprise and innovation hub, which supports students to set up their own businesses.
A day in the life of a Business and Management student
Mark Jani – BA (Hons) International Business and Management
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus, with some online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Upon graduation, you’ll be able to pursue a career as an international business specialist within multinational consultancy firms, financial institutions, recruitment agencies, law firms, government departments, manufacturing and more.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page