The Team of chaplains and faith advisors consists of members drawn from a range of religious traditions. They seek to:
- offer an environment of unconditional welcome
- offer spiritual and pastoral support to students and staff
- promote dialogue and mutual respect
- assist individuals in the pursuit of their spiritual aspirations and in their distinctive faith
- facilitate worship, prayer, meditation and celebration by people of different religions and faiths
- encourage an awareness of and participation in faith communities in their observances and practices
The staff are available for personal and confidential pastoral consultation - religious or otherwise - to all members of the University community.