Chuanchu is a firm believer of community of practice in learning and development. She is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, and teaches a range of economics and business related subjects.
Chuanchu is a trained economist and teaches economics related subjects for business courses in the school. In additional, Chuanchu provides learning and development coaching for international students in the school, and is making positive impact on facilitating international students' transition to the UK Higher Education. She also views herself a cultural broker to bridge the gap between international students and course delivery teams in the school.
In the past 15 years, Chuanchu have developed, taught and assessed modules such as Principles of Economics, International Business, and Business Environment for undergraduate courses in University of Staffordshire (UK), James Cook University (Australia).
- MSc Management, University College Dublin, 2012
- BA Economics and History, University of Essex, 2003
- EC2102 - The Global Environment of Business
- BU1108 - Business Environments
- International students’ expectation vs. real experience and impact on HE sector
- Associate Follow of Higher Education Academy