International Business (Foundation Entry)
Our International Business Foundation Entry programme teaches the theory and analytical skills needed by successful international businesses on a global scale.
Why study with us
- Our Business Studies courses are ranked top 20 in the UK for learning resources – National Student Survey (NSS) 2022.
- You’ll have the option to spend part of your time studying overseas with study exchanges available throughout Europe, the USA, Mexico and Australia.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Business (Foundation Entry) is ranked 2nd in the North West with 84% of students satisfied with the teaching quality (Times Good University Guide 2021)
What you'll do
- You’ll have the chance to study a foreign language, at beginners' level, post-GCSE or post-A Level.
- We’ll prepare you for the business world, as much of your learning will be through seminar case studies and presentations.
- Through our strong links with leading local and national businesses, you’ll get the chance to work on live business challenges with real clients.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus, with some online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Hear from our students
Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise Celebration of Success Event
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
View the course facilities
International Business Foundation Entry could lead to a career as an international business specialist within multi-national corporations, consultancy firms, joint ventures, financial institutions, law firms, government departments and manufacturing.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page