The Library building provides comfortable, flexible study spaces and offers a wealth of excellent learning resources, extensive collections of information sources and access to expert help and advice.
As well as access to thousands of books, audio-visual materials and journals, the Library also provides:
- Extensive opening hours (including 24/7 opening during term time)
- A wide range of different study environments for both individual and group study including bookable study rooms and pods
- Laptop loan scheme
- A large number of electronic resources which are available wherever you have access to the internet
- Media suite containing Apple Macs
- Self-service issue and return facilities
- Open access PCs and wireless access throughout the building
- Café and vending machines
Visitors & External Membership
Due to the current Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, our visitor policy has changed. We are suspending visitors from using the library building until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Library is equipped with a full range of computers, printers and scanners.
- There are Photocopiers on the Ground, 1st and 2nd floor of the Library
- Within the Library you can also find the UCLan Print service, this is for specialist printing. They offer many other services such as binding and laminating.
- The Special Collections Library contains a large number of books, documents, and historical resources of both national and international importance.
Open 24 hours during term time. Opening times may be subject to change.