The Library building provides comfortable, flexible study spaces and offers a wealth of excellent learning resources, extensive collections of information sources and access to expert help and advice.
As well as access to thousands of books, audio-visual materials and journals, the Library also provides:
- Extensive opening hours (including 24/7 opening during term time)
- A wide range of different study environments for both individual and group study including bookable study rooms and pods
- A large number of electronic resources which are available wherever you have access to the internet
- Media suite containing Apple Macs
- Self-service issue and return facilities
- Open access PCs and wireless access throughout the building
- Vending machines
Visitors & External Membership
Due to the current Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, our visitor policy has changed. We are suspending visitors from using the library building until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Library is equipped with a full range of computers, printers and scanners.
- There are Photocopiers on all floors of the Library
- Within the Library you can also find the UCLan Print service, this is for specialist printing. They offer many other services such as binding and laminating.
Open 24 hours during term time. Opening times may be subject to change.