Sport Coach Developer
Our MSc Sport Coach Developer programme helps you develop the knowledge, skills, and capabilities you need to support the development of expert coaches.
Why study with us
- Be part of an international network of professional coach developers.
- Enhance your professional skills, capabilities, and knowledge to better support the coaches with whom you work.
- Be better prepared for future career opportunities within the sector and further study in the UK or abroad (e.g. DProf, PhD).
What you'll do
- Pursue aspects of coach development which are most meaningful to you, in your role and context (e.g. in-situ support, programme design).
- Produce tangible outputs, in a variety of forms, which could have impact on the wider coach developer community.
- Bring your experiences and expertise to the programme, helping to shape and influence the two-year professional development opportunity.
The MSc Sport Coach Developer programme will enhance your current professional practice and increase future employment opportunities within the sector both nationally and internationally.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page