Business & Management
Our BA (Hons) Business and Management degree aims to shape the next generation of inspiring leaders. Develop your understanding of how organisations operate and the importance of effective management.
Why study with us
- Our Management studies courses are ranked in the top 10 in the UK for assessment and feedback (National Student Survey (NSS) 2022).
- Business Management and Marketing courses rank 1st for student satisfaction in the North West (The Complete University Guide - subject ranking 2022).
- Regular guest speakers will give you expert insights from some of today’s leading minds in the world of business.
What you’ll do
- Want to combine study with sunshine? You’ll get the chance to spend time at our Cyprus Campus during your second year.
- Our core modules cover Business, Economics and Finance, Human Resource Management and more.
- Our optional modules allow you to gain specialist knowledge in other subjects. Such as Accounting, Economics, Enterprise, HRM and Marketing.
A day in the life of a Business and Management student
Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise Celebration of Success Event
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Business & Management facilities
Future careers in business and management
We develop graduates to become highly employable and have strong entrepreneurial skills.
With an equal focus on business and management, you’ll be ready to succeed in a range of business degree jobs. From industry, commerce, the public sector and non-profit making organisations.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page