Business & Management (Foundation Entry)
On our Business & Management Foundation Entry course, you’ll gain the awareness and skills to succeed in the dynamic, ever-changing world of business.
Why study with us
- Business Management and Marketing courses are ranked 1st for student satisfaction in the North West - The Complete University Guide - subject ranking 2022.
- Our course content is dynamic and it evolves as business issues change - you’ll gain the skills to succeed in a changing world.
- You’ll put theory into practice with the options of taking a one-year paid placement, short-term internships, or some volunteering.
What you'll do
- We’re renowned for developing business graduates who are highly employable and have strong entrepreneurial skills.
- You’ll have an opportunity to engage in some consultancy work, practicing your skills to succeed in the changing world of business.
- You’ll be able to study abroad, taking some of your modules at our Cyprus Campus.
A day in the life of a Business and Management student
Brittany Shorrock – BA (Hons) Business and Management
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff and chat to students.Book your place
Business & Management Foundation Entry has an equal focus on business and management, so our graduates are highly employable in a wide range of business areas throughout industry, commerce, the public sector and other non-profit making organisations.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page