On our Business & Management Foundation Entry course, you’ll gain the awareness and skills to succeed in the dynamic, ever-changing world of business.
Why study with us
- 1stin the North West for graduate prospects (on track)Complete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the North West for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 6thin the UK for academic supportNational Student Survey (Management Studies) (compared with unis in the Guardian University Guide)
10in the UK for overall positivityNational Student Survey (Management Studies) (compared with unis in the Guardian University Guide)
- You’ll benefit from guest speaker events, organised in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
- Our course content is dynamic and it evolves as business issues change - you’ll gain the skills to succeed in a changing world.
- You’ll put theory into practice with the options of taking a one-year paid placement, short-term internships (UK or overseas) , or some volunteering.
What you'll do
- We’re renowned for developing business graduates who are highly employable and have strong entrepreneurial skills.
- You’ll have an opportunity to engage in some consultancy work, practicing your skills to succeed in the changing world of business.
- You’ll be able to study abroad, taking some of your modules at our Cyprus Campus.
A day in the life of a Business and Management student
Brittany Shorrock – BA (Hons) Business and Management
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Michael is an experienced academic with an extensive background in the Retail industry and knowledge across a range of sectors including Fashion and Grocery. Industry experience with a range of retailers at shopfloor and head office level to support with bringing practical and r…
Catherine teaches across a range of subjects within the School. She has worked for the university for over 20 years and has had an active role in course management, for a variety of courses in Business, Management, Leadership and HRM. Her interests have led to collaborations and …
I have secured a project management role at a big global firm all I can thank is everyone at UCLan and also the support I received from all of the tutors. Everything from start to finish was exceptional.
Business & Management Foundation Entry has an equal focus on business and management, so our graduates are highly employable in a wide range of business areas throughout industry, commerce, the public sector and other non-profit making organisations.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Foundation Year Bursary
Our Foundation Year Bursary Scheme is for students starting a 4 or 5 year Undergraduate Degree programme.Find out more about Foundation Year Bursary