Muhammad is a Lecturer in Business. He holds a master's degree in Accounting and Finance (with Distinction) from University of Central Lancashire and is currently a PhD researcher in Accounting and Finance at Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise. Muhammad is an Associate Fellow of Higher Education Academy (AFHEA).
Muhammad enjoys teaching Business, Accounting and Finance modules with a special interest in Corporate Finance, International Financial Management, International Business Environment and contemporary issues. He teaches various modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level and supervise students’ research projects.
Previously, Muhammad hold an Associate Lecturer position in the Department of Accounting and Finance at the UCLan. Previously, Muhammad worked as a research assistant in Accounting and Finance at UCLan.
- PhD in Accounting and Finance, University of Central Lancashire, (expected 2020)
- Masters Accounting and Finance (Distinction), University of Central Lancashire, 2016
- BA (Hons) Business Administration, University of Central Lancashire, 2015
- Earnings Management
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Structure
- Audit Quality
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA)