Accounting & Financial Studies (Foundation Entry)
Foundation Entry degree courses are ideal if you’ve got the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to directly join an honours programme. It’s entirely unique, and a great stepping stone to degree study.
Why study with us
- You'll have access to SAP and SAGE world-renowned software providers.
- You’ll get the opportunity to further develop your employability by taking a 48-week paid placement, in accountancy, business and public sector environments.
- Accounting and Finance courses at the University of Central Lancashire are ranked 1st in the UK for On-Track Graduate Prospects (Complete University Guide 2022)
What you'll do
- The businesses we work with offer internships, placements, live projects and mentors, so you’ll gain excellent practical experience.
- You’ll have the option to study abroad after Year 1, or undertake a placement at the end of Year 2: a 48-week paid placement within industry helps you to put theory into practice, working in a professional business environment.
- Attend guest speaker events from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CiM).
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Accounting and Finance undergraduate degrees
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
View the course facilities
- This course is accredited by the CIMA, the world's largest professional body of management accountants, which provides relevant training and finance qualifications for business.
The businesses we work with offer internships, placements, live projects and mentors, so you’ll gain excellent practical experience. Accounting & Financial Studies Foundation Entry can lead to a career in industry, commerce and the public sector as accountants or finance officers.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page