Foundation Entry degree courses are ideal if you’ve got the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to directly join an honours programme. It’s entirely unique, and a great stepping stone to degree study.
Why study with us
- 1stin the North West for graduate prospects (on track)Complete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the North West for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- You'll have access to SAP and SAGE world-renowned software providers.
- You’ll get the opportunity to further develop your employability by taking a 48-week paid placement, in accountancy, business and public sector environments.
- We have strong links with industry which enhance your learning and employment opportunities.
What you'll do
- The businesses we work with offer internships, placements, live projects and mentors, so you’ll gain excellent practical experience.
- You’ll have the option to study abroad after Year 1, or undertake a placement at the end of Year 2: a 48-week paid placement within industry helps you to put theory into practice, working in a professional business environment.
- Attend guest speaker events from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CiM).
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Accounting and Finance undergraduate degrees
View the course facilities
- This course is accredited by the CIMA, the world's largest professional body of management accountants, which provides relevant training and finance qualifications for business.
The businesses we work with offer internships, placements, live projects and mentors, so you’ll gain excellent practical experience. Accounting & Financial Studies Foundation Entry can lead to a career in industry, commerce and the public sector as accountants or finance officers.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Foundation Year Bursary
Our Foundation Year Bursary Scheme is for students starting a 4 or 5 year Undergraduate Degree programme.Find out more about Foundation Year Bursary