Sustainability, Health & Wellbeing
This master’s course in Sustainability, Health and Wellbeing has been directly tailored to address the urgent need to confront sustainability issues related to health, wellbeing and healthcare provision. Delivery is via e-learning with live interactive sessions, so that study can be undertaken entirely from your own home.
Why study with us
- This part-time course is delivered entirely online.
- You’ll examine the key 21st century challenges facing societies and the requirements for achieving sustainability, health and wellbeing outcomes in an equitable and just manner, for current and future generations.
- You’ll explore the sustainability impacts of health and care systems and increase understanding of the potential health and wellbeing co-benefits of minimising negative and maximising positive impacts.
What you'll do
- The emphasis within this programme is the creation of a challenging, yet facilitative, online learning environment, supporting a student-led approach.
- You’ll be encouraged to challenge, deconstruct, debate and reconstruct your conceptual understanding of sustainability, health and wellbeing – and of their interconnections and interdependencies.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Explore our fantastic campuses and discover what life is like here at the University of Central Lancashire.Book a campus tour
View the course facilities
Whether online or campus-based, all our students have access to a vast array of online resources and materials.
An MSc in Sustainability, Health and Wellbeing can lead to career development opportunities and continuing professional development in a range of professions and sectors.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Community Health and Midwifery located in the Faculty of Health and Care
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page