Tracy's current post requires her to teach on the Foundation entry programme Health and Social Care and Foundation Degree Health and Social Care with a focus on teaching Anatomy and Physiology. Tracy's will also be working collaboratively with Partner FE Colleges, developing relationships, resources in relation to Anatomy and Physiology for the health and social care sector. Tracy is passionate in her desire develop students, to facilitate their journey to becoming caring, committed, professionals for the health and social care sector.
1. As a HE Manager in an FE College Tracy developed, managed and contributed to scholarly activity for HE in FE teaching staff.
2. Tracy contributed to a HEFCE funded Phase 2 Degree Apprenticeship Development project, facilitated by the University of Cumbria, looking at increasing the number of Degree nurse apprenticeships.
3. Tracy has written, co-written successful validation documents for the FD & BSc (Hons) top up pathways when Tracy worked as a HE Manager: Health and Social Care Criminology and Social Sciences Computing and IT Business Management, in partnership with the University of Cumbria for Southport College.
4. Tracy, as the HE Manager for Southport College helped grow the HE in FE provision from 43 students to 200.
5. Being invited, in 2018, by the University of Cumbria to teach on the BA (hons) Working with Children and Families.
6. Tracy is very experienced in working in partnership with UCLan, University of Cumbria and Edgehill University as an associate lecturer and as the HE Manager.
7. Tracy In partnership with UCLan and Edgehill University very much enjoyed being a mentor for Student teachers.