Product Development (Innovation Clinic)
We support you to develop and enhance your business proposition. We specialise in product, graphic, service design and development. From design engineering, product design to UX and UI.
Here at the Innovation Clinic, we understand the complexities and challenges of new product development and we are here to help. The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and delivered by the University of Central Lancashire.
We understand how to optimise the business structure for growth and critically identify and grow the knowledge, skills and capabilities needed to compete at the highest level. Assessing feasibility and viability for early entrepreneurs to established businesses.
We have an outstanding track record in identifying and developing ideas and turning them into globally successful product and business solutions. Our team have worked internationally for Adidas, BT, Jaguar Land Rover, Toyota, Starbucks, Pentland Plc and Glasdon Group Ltd.
How can we benefit your business?
We offer the following:
- Independent idea evaluation and feasibility
- Market research, demand and competitor analysis
- Innovation strategy
- Product design and engineering
- Graphic design and packaging
- Service design and diagnostics UX/UI
- Resource efficient design, enhancing sustainability
- Prototype development
- Product/Biomechanical testing/Usability Testing
- Brand development
- Materials, supply chain and manufacturing advice
- Signposting to follow-up programmes and identifying further support opportunities
Are you eligible?
- Based in Lancashire looking to develop new products
- Registered as self-employed, a sole trader or on Companies House
- Employ less than 250 full-time people
- Have an annual turnover of less than £40 million and/or an annual balance sheet total of less than £35 million
- Have received less than €200,000 of publicly funded support in the last three fiscal years.
- Operating as B2B or are direct to market B2C.