If you’re looking to succeed as a professional manager within the fast-growing tourism industry, then this top-up course is exactly what you’re looking for.
Why study with us
- 1stin the North West for graduate prospects (on track)Complete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the North West for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- Many of our graduates are now working for large international organisations.
- You’ll be allocated a personal tutor who’ll support you and help you to develop your study skills.
- This is a well-respected course, taught by a specialist team of experts in the area.
What you’ll do
- This programme begins with an intensive one-week induction which will give you the chance to meet other students and get up to speed with University life.
- You’ll be allocated an academic adviser who’ll support you and help you to develop your study skills as you progress.
- We keep most class sizes small, so your tutors will get to know you individually.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by October 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Many of our graduates are now working for large international organisations. The skills you develop on this course will equip you for management roles across the thriving tourism, events and hospitality industries.
We have strong links with employers including Merlin Entertainments and Cruise 118. Students have recently secured roles at British Airways, Cruise 118, Co-op Travel, P&O, Hilton and many others.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Contextualised Admissions Bursary
We recognise that the last two years have been very challenging for young people and learning has been impacted. To help support students eligible for a contextualised offer we are offering a bursary of £250 in their first year of study.Find out more about Contextualised Admissions Bursary