Business & Marketing
Develop your marketing expertise to succeed in the rapidly changing world of business. Discover the role of business in society. Develop the principal skills and attributes needed to succeed in the marketing industry.
Why study with us
- Our Business, Management and Marketing courses are ranked 1st for student satisfaction in the North West. According to Complete University Guide – subject ranking 2022.
- Receive CIM professional qualification exemptions upon graduation, enhancing your employability. Our graduates are amongst the best in the UK. They have won the highly prestigious Chartered Institute of Marketing “The Pitch” five times.
- Realise your business ownership dreams through our links with the university’s Propeller Team. They help you build a business and get funding and expert guidance to support its development.
What you'll do
- Combine two disciplines to develop knowledge of business and marketing. This will advance your global career prospects.
- Enjoy the academic expertise of highly qualified tutors and industry leading guest speakers. You will build your network and get insights for future career progression.
- Designed with employability at its core, this course also allows you to take a 48-week paid placement. Develop practical industry experience, giving you a springboard for your career ambitions.
A day in the life of a Business and Marketing student
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Business and Marketing facilities
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. University of Central Lancashire has joined forces with CIM to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Accredited Degree partnership. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and their content is reflected in our own degrees which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
- We've been awarded the Small Business Charter (SBC) in recognition of our commitment to supporting student entrepreneurship, small businesses and the local economy. The SBC is an award for the UK’s world-class business schools.
Future careers and industry links
The Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise has an extensive network of industry links. This provides our students with critical insight and employability prospects. Our wide-ranging network of generous alumni are also a key source of support and industry knowledge for the benefit of our students.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page