Want to pursue a career within the global fintech revolution? Our MSc in Financial Technology (FinTech) will equip you with the in-demand skills you need to work in this exciting industry.
Why study with us
- Our Accounting and Finance courses are ranked 1st in the UK for graduate prospects on-track (CUG 2022).
- There is a high demand for professionals with knowledge and expertise in FinTech. This includes data analysts, software developers, and financial consultants.
- We ranked first for the money invested into student wellbeing services (Student Welfare League Table, 2020).
What you'll do
- Enhance your skills and understanding of finance and analytics method in the context of big data.
- Engage with technological tools such as Wireshark. Delve deeper into contemporary exchanges including Binance.
- You'll apply data analysis to real life examples. You'll be working with real life FinTech programmes and stocks.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Our financial technology facilities
Future careers in financial technology
Studying our MSc FinTech can open up many career opportunities in the finance and technology sectors. More and more organisations are adopting digital financial services. This means there is a high demand for professionals with knowledge and expertise in fintech. You could work as a data analyst, software developer, or a financial consultant.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount