Intrigued by financial criminal behaviour? On our Financial Investigation course you’ll learn from a team of experts and rapidly enhance your personal and professional development. This MSc is available on campus or fully online (distance learning).
Why study with us
- Our course team have many years of practical experience in criminal investigation, fraud and financial investigation.
- We’re the largest provider of higher education in this area in the UK and our specialist facilities and resources are second to none.
- We’ll teach you to analyse a problem involving the specific aspects of financial crime, then design and implement a suitable solution and present complex information.
What you'll do
- Your assessments will be through coursework, workshops, projects, examinations and a dissertation.
- Step inside our new facilities including a newly built Hydra suite, modern teaching rooms, library and student learning zone.
- Your career path could range from working in the financial sector to compliance, law enforcement or the military.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Studying Financial Investigation could lead to a career in the financial sector, compliance, law enforcement and the military.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount