Delivered over just two years, our BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences accelerated programme provides a unique opportunity for you to gain a scientific degree which is embedded within a clinically-focused curriculum.
Why study with us
- Our School of Medicine is ranked as the Top Medical School in North West England (The Guardian University Guide 2021)
- By studying a full degree course over two years instead of three, you’ll enjoy the benefits which include financial savings and entering professional employment earlier.
- This unique course focuses on both academic achievement and the development of strong student personal profiles, alongside training in clinical and communication skills.
Medical Sciences gallery01 / 06
What you'll do
- Enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities such as specialised human anatomy resource centres using much of the same equipment as medicine students.
- You’ll be taught by experienced scientists, doctors and clinicians in excellent facilities.
- Taught in small, culturally diverse groups promoting integration, cultural exchange and personal development.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Medical Sciences facilities
What can I do with a Medical Science degree?
Your clinically-relevant scientific knowledge from your BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences degree will prepare you as a highly competitive candidate for entry onto graduate entry medicine, dentistry, physician associate, pharmacy and other professional study programmes.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Medicine located in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page