Dr Kamran Manzoor
Kamran is a highly motivated and innovative analytical biochemist with specialisation in chromatography, mass spectrometry, spin trapping, free radical biochemistry and analytical chemistry. His expertise are in development and execution of analytical biochemistry-based research methods, with publications in highly recognised journals in his research field.
Kamran is a part of team who runs the BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences accelerated programme at Burnley Campus. He helps in the delivery of practical sessions and tutorials in the field of biochemistry, anatomy and clinical skills and other medical science subjects. Beside his main role he also supports the compilation of learning materials, marking assessments and providing constructive feedback to students.
Kamran worked as a Teaching Assistant/Lab Demonstrator at the University of Salford between 2015 and 2017. He was working as a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Salford before moving to University of Central Lancashire.
- PhD Analytical Biochemistry/Chemistry, University of Salford, 2018
- MSc Biotechnology, University of Salford, 2011
- Teacher's Training Program Appalachian State University, NC, USA, 2007- Fulbright Scholar
- MSc Zoology, University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi Pakistan, 1999
- BSc Chemistry & Biology, University of Punjab Pakistan, 1996
- Biochemistry \ Analytical Chemistry \Free Radicals \ Spin trapping \ Chromatography \Clinical Skills \ Metabolomics \ Breath Biopsy \ Biomarkers \ Oxidative Stress and diseases