International Hospitality Management
Why study with us
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Hospitality Management is ranked 3rd in the UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021)
- Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism courses are ranked 1st overall in the North West - Guardian University League Table - subject ranking 2022.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Hospitality Management is ranked 3rd in the UK with 93% of students satisfied with the teaching quality (Times Good University Guide 2021)
Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise Celebration of Success Event
What you’ll do
- You’ll have the option to undertake a 48-week paid placement in the hospitality industry, giving you vital insights into the role of an events manager in a real-life situation. Our students have previously worked in four and five-star hotels all over the world.
- We offer practical modules which allow you to take up additional certificates and qualifications needed within the international hospitality industry.
- We keep class sizes small, so your tutors will get to know you individually.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Many of our graduates are now working for large international organisations. The skills you develop on this course will equip you for management roles across the thriving hospitality industry, from major hotel chains to cruise ships, casinos, restaurant groups and nightclubs. Some graduates have moved into careers in marketing or human resources.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page