Why study with us
- 1stin the North West for graduate prospects (on track)Complete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the North West for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Business and Management Studies)
- 1stin the UK for teaching on the courseNational Student Survey (Tourism, transport and travel) (compared with unis in the Guardian University Guide)
- 1stin the UK for overall positivityNational Student Survey (Tourism, transport and travel) (compared with unis in the Guardian University Guide)
- Develop your supervisory and managerial skills so that you’re able to thrive in the industry. Whether you aspire to work in hotels, resorts, conferences, restaurants or bars based in the UK or all over the world.
- Explore the hospitality industry and its development from an international perspective, including customer service, food and beverage operations, human resource skills, and marketing.
- We offer employability-based modules and encourage you to develop your intercultural communication skills; this is particularly important in today’s global industry.
What our students say
Our cJAM Networking Events
What you’ll do
- You’ll have the option to undertake a 48-week paid placement in the hospitality industry, giving you vital insights into the role of an events manager in a real-life situation. Our students have previously worked in four and five-star hotels all over the world.
- We offer practical modules which allow you to take up additional certificates and qualifications needed within the international hospitality industry.
- We keep class sizes small, so your tutors will get to know you individually.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
- We've been awarded the Small Business Charter (SBC) in recognition of our commitment to supporting student entrepreneurship, small businesses and the local economy. The SBC is an award for the UK’s world-class business schools.
Many of our graduates are now working for large international organisations. The skills you develop on this course will equip you for management roles across the thriving hospitality industry, from major hotel chains to cruise ships, casinos, restaurant groups and nightclubs. Some graduates have moved into careers in marketing or human resources.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Contextualised Admissions Bursary
We recognise that the last two years have been very challenging for young people and learning has been impacted. To help support students eligible for a contextualised offer we are offering a bursary of £250 in their first year of study.Find out more about Contextualised Admissions Bursary