This unique actor training programme taught by industry professionals provides you with the skills and knowledge to work as an actor on screen stage and in digital media.
Why study with us
- Performing Arts courses ranks 2nd in the UK for academic support (National Student Survey 2022)
- Performing Arts ranks 5th in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2022)
- Our graduates include Mandip Gill (Yasmin in Doctor Who), Freddie Bolt (Ackley Bridge), Jordan Reece (Emmerdale). Riley Carter (Eastenders) Sarah George, Alexa Lee and Gary Hanks (Hollyoaks).
Hear from Performance Alumni Dylan Hopkins
Gallery01 / 09
What you'll do
- Your studies will be practice based, emphasising the importance of technique - learning in workshops and assessed through performance.
- This is a production-based course, with the majority of your work directed towards performance, including to the public.
- You’ll learn from tutors who are experienced performing artists –professionals with a national, if not international, reputation.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Our BA (Hons) Acting course offers a programme of industry-focused, highly vocational training designed to prepare you for the realities of a career in the acting profession.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Arts and Media located in the Faculty of Culture and Creative Industries
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page