Law is a fast-changing and increasingly complex area impacting on most aspects of professional, commercial and regulatory work. You also don’t need a legal background to study our LLM Law.
Why study with us
- You’ll be based in our School, established for over 40 years and with over 50 academic staff covering all facets of the discipline of law at all study levels.
- You’ll also benefit from tutors with national and international reputations in their specialist fields.
- You will explore various areas of law and have the opportunity to delve into more depth with the dissertation.
Working with Napthens Solicitors
What you'll do
- You’ll critically evaluate areas of law and the way they operate in the domestic, European and International context and your dissertation will develop your critical analytical and research skills.
- At cJAM you’ll hear from keynote industry speakers, who’ll share their personal career journey, and you’ll benefit from informal networking opportunities and a chance to pitch for a placement.
- Our extensive e-law library facility gives access to many legal and academic sources from within and outside the jurisdiction.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View course facilities
I was impressed by all the facilities provided for disabled students and the warm welcome I received. My technology and inclusive adviser are both very kind and willing to help. The support given to disabled students at UCLan is admirable.
As an LLM Law student you’ll be able to attend cJAM, our alternative career fair where you get face-to-face time with up to 30 successful industry professionals with work placement opportunities.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount