Lucy is a Senior Lecturer within the School of Law and Social Science and is Course Leader for the LLM in Legal Practice.
Lucy teaches on both the undergraduate degree and the LLM in Legal Practice; her areas of expertise include all areas of Property and Land Law, Clinical Legal Education and Employability. She is also an advisor within the School’s Free Law Clinic.
Lucy graduated from the University of Leicester with an honours degree in Law and completed her LLM and Legal Practice Course with the School of Law and Social Science. Lucy is a qualified solicitor and prior to joining Lancashire Law School, she was a practicing solicitor specialising in all aspects of Commercial Property.
- University Certificate HE Teaching Toolkit, UCLan, 2016
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, 2007
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, UCLan, 2005
- LLM, International Business Law, UCLan, 2004
- LLB (Hons), Law, University of Leicester, 2003
- Clinical Legal Education
- Professional Legal Education
- Real Property
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- External Examiner, Northumbria University