Digital Marketing Communications
Our innovative online MSc in Digital Marketing Communications is the first of its kind in the UK and will provide you with cutting-edge knowledge in Digital and Social Media Marketing which can enhance your future career prospects.
Digital Marketing is an area that is constantly evolving and growing and there is an industry requirement for well-qualified individuals in this field.
Our online course primarily focuses on the knowledge required to take on a specialist role in Digital Marketing in a variety of organisations. It will provide you with both digital and creative skills to enhance your future career prospects.
This course is being reapproved under the University’s normal cycle of review. As such, the course structure and content may be changed to enable the University to deliver a better quality of educational experience to students.
Why study with us
- First UK university to offer the online MSc Digital Marketing Communications course.
- Accredited by the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM).
Chloe Carr – MSc Digital Marketing Communications
What you’ll do
- The learning environment is based on an online platform, where you can connect and attend sessions from anywhere in the world.
- The course is delivered by academics with industry experience who are specialists in their fields.
- There are regular guest lecture events and conferences, which are either live streamed online or recorded and accessible via the University Video Library server.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course offers you the opportunity to gain certification by the IDM. The Institute aspires to drive marketing excellence by empowering individuals and teams with the expertise and globally-recognised qualifications needed to advance their careers and shape the future of their business.
Previous Digital Marketing Communications students have gained successful employment in the sector.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page