Our innovative online MSc in Digital Marketing Communications is the first of its kind in the UK and will provide you with cutting-edge knowledge in Digital and Social Media Marketing which can enhance your future career prospects.
Why study with us
- First UK university to offer the online MSc Digital Marketing Communications course.
- Accredited by the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM).
- Connect and attend sessions from anywhere in the world.
What you’ll do
- The learning environment is based on an online platform, where you can connect and attend sessions from anywhere in the world.
- The course is delivered by academics with industry experience who are specialists in their fields.
- There are regular guest lecture events and conferences, which are either live streamed online or recorded and accessible via the University Video Library server.
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
- This course offers you the opportunity to gain certification by the IDM. The Institute aspires to drive marketing excellence by empowering individuals and teams with the expertise and globally-recognised qualifications needed to advance their careers and shape the future of their business.
Hear from our students
This course has opened my eyes to different aspects of marketing. It's helped me reach my target audience in the best possible ways.
Chloe Carr – MSc Digital Marketing Communications
View the course facilities
Nadia is considered the Digital Marketing expert in the School of Business, where she delivers modules on all aspects of digital marketing, and facilitates learning at all levels from undergraduate through to PhD.
Previous Digital Marketing Communications students have gained successful employment in the sector.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount