Our innovative MSc Digital Marketing Communications course at our Burnley campus will provide you with practical knowledge in Digital Marketing to boost your career prospects.
Why study with us
- Outstanding support for learners with modern campus facilities and experienced international teaching staff.
- This course is accredited by the Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM).
- Learners will develop their digital campaign skills in a supportive environment.
What you'll do
- You will attend classes on campus where you will take part in lectures, seminars and workshop discussions.
- You will be part of regular guest lecture events and conferences from business specialists with a strong emphasis on enterprise.
- Students will also be able to access an extensive collection of online databases which will enhance their research and offer them a deeper insight into all areas of business.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
The University offers opportunities for student athletes to be supported with their aspirations of maintaining their playing career whilst also studying for a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount
The MSc Digital Marketing Communications is an intensive 12-month programme that offers you a range of key benefits, each of which will contribute to you enhancing your confidence as an effective Digital Marketing professional.