Course enrolment for Degree Apprenticeships
Course enrolment is the formal step which confirms your status as an apprentice at the University of Central Lancashire. Course enrolment enables your access to all University services.
This online process is compulsory for all apprentices.
Registration verifies that your personal ID and personal details are accurate and up to date. This enables the University to claim funding from the Government and your employer.
What this means:
- You are committing to becoming an apprentice with UCLan.
- You are agreeing to follow University regulations
- You are verifying your personal details held by the University are accurate and up to date.
- You are confirming you consent to the University processing your information in accordance with the Universities Data Protection statement in line with General Data Protection Regulations legislation.
Registration and enrolment
Once you have received your username and created your password you can access course enrolment online from 6 weeks before your course starts. To enrol, follow the course enrolment link in MyUCLan.
There are a series of pages to complete and you will both check data already populated and provide the accurate information where required in each field. Every page offers a help button where you can access additional information if you need further clarification.
Documentation requirements will vary depending on whether you’re a UK, EU or International student, but may include the below:
- Passport or birth certificate
- Original Academic Qualification Certificates
- Visa letter from the UK Home Office (if applicable)
Please ensure you have everything you need to hand before you begin.
Upon completion of course enrolment online, you will receive confirmation by email to your UCLan email address within 24 hours.
Student policies and regulations
Our commitment to you is important, therefore we need regulations, policies and codes of conduct. These are designed to protect and maintain quality.