On our Interior Design degree, we’ll encourage you to find your own personal approach to interior design. As you develop the perfect blend of practical skills, professionalism and creativity.
Why study with us
- Our Art and Design courses are ranked top 10 in the UK and 1st in the North West for student satisfaction - Complete University Guide, 2023.
- You'll have opportunities to spend time studying overseas. With our partner universities in Hebei (China) and NAFA (Singapore).
- You can gain valuable industry experience by taking on live projects, placements and internships.
Degree Show 2022
Discover the award-winning creative work produced by our undergraduate Interior Design students. The degree show features work in a range of mediums by students from the School of Arts & Media.
Interior Design Degree Show gallery01 / 06
What you'll do
- Our design studios mix a relaxed and informal atmosphere with the feel of a professional working environment.
- Our studios feature laser-cutting equipment and motion capture facilities.
- You’ll be able to interact with visiting lecturers and industry professionals. Learning different skills and creative ideas which will benefit your studies and future career.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Interior design facilities
Future careers in Interior Design
Many of our students go on to work in design practice after graduation. Others have also set up their own design practices.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Arts and Media located in the Faculty of Culture and Creative Industries
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page