Our BA (Hons) Graphic Design course has been running for nearly 50 years. And is now one of the most established and successful courses of its kind in the country.
Why study with us
- Design Studies at the University of Central Lancashire is ranked top 20 in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2021).
- We have strong links with industry and you’ll benefit from placement opportunities. Many of our students spend a year working in top agencies in the North West, London or even overseas.
- Every year our students are successful in winning prestigious awards at national and international competitions. Such as D&AD (Design and Art Direction), YCN (Young Creative Network) and Creative Conscience to name a few.
Degree Show 2022
Discover the award-winning creative work produced by our undergraduate Graphic Design students. The degree show features work in a range of mediums by students from the School of Arts & Media.
BA (Hons) Graphic Design
Graphic Design degree gallery01 / 08
What you'll do
- Our long-running Graphic Design course has consistently stood for excellence in design. We are recognised for our relevance to industry and employability.
- You’ll have access to fantastic facilities. Including Mac suites loaded with the latest industry software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Every year we hold a Design Conference Week featuring various national and international guest speakers. From all areas of graphic design, branding, advertising, illustration, media and digital design.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Graphic Design course facilities
Future careers in Graphic Design
Many of our graduates have gone on to secure creative roles in leading graphic design and creative agencies.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Arts and Media located in the Faculty of Culture and Creative Industries
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page