Why study with us
- 7thin the UK for student satisfactionComplete University Guide (Building)
- Our optional sandwich year lets you put classroom learning into professional practice – gaining vital experience and radically enhancing your employability.
- International opportunities include an overseas placement, a chance to study abroad as part of the course, or an overseas study visit.
- The flexible delivery of this course allows you to study whilst in employment. Our part-time teaching is delivered just one day per week.
Take a look at our amazing Engineering Innovation Centre
What you'll do
- You’ll get hands-on experience, working on real-life projects and case studies alongside tutors who have close industry links.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Knowledge share with students on facilities management, quantity surveying or building surveying degrees – or even transfer your course.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course has been accredited by the CIOB, the globally recognised professional body for construction and leadership. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This course has been accredited by the RICS, the globally recognised professional body which promotes the highest international standards in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
Construction project managers leave behind portfolios of buildings – this could be your legacy for generations to come.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Explore the EIC
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Contextualised Admissions Bursary
We recognise that the last two years have been very challenging for young people and learning has been impacted. To help support students eligible for a contextualised offer we are offering a bursary of £250 in their first year of study.Find out more about Contextualised Admissions Bursary
This course is based in the School of Engineering and Computing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page