Construction Project Management
Want to become a successful manager? A project manager can make or break a project. Construction Project Management gives you the skills and knowledge to deliver success.
Why study with us
- Our Building courses are ranked joint top in the UK for career prospects with 100% (Complete University Guide 2023), whilst also ranked 6th in the UK for overall satisfaction (National Student Survey 2022).
- International opportunities include an overseas placement, a chance to study abroad as part of the course, or an overseas study visit.
- The flexible delivery of this course allows you to study whilst in employment. Our part-time teaching is delivered just one day per week.
Take a look at our amazing Engineering Innovation Centre
What you'll do
- You’ll get hands-on experience, working on real-life projects and case studies alongside tutors who have close industry links.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Knowledge share with students on facilities management, quantity surveying or building surveying degrees – or even transfer your course.
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course has been accredited by the CIOB, the globally recognised professional body for construction and leadership. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This course has been accredited by the RICS, the globally recognised professional body which promotes the highest international standards in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
Construction project managers leave behind portfolios of buildings – this could be your legacy for generations to come.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page