Cyber Solutions Centre
The Cyber Solutions Centre is a transformational initiative from the University to develop and offer cyber provision.
With the recent announcement that the National Cyber Force (NCF) UK is to be based in Preston, the University is a core academic partner.
Our new centre will be pivotal to support the NCF delivery within the region and nationally.
As part of this new initiative, the centre will support activities comprising of business support, research, knowledge exchange and CPD delivery within cyber and cyber security.
What do we do?
- Industry engagement
- Knowledge exchange
- CPD delivery for talent skills pipeline
Gallery01 / 03
Our research focuses on:
- Cyber physical systems and infrastructure security
- UAV/Drone security
- Connected and autonomous vehicular network security
- Use of AI for malware and intrusion detection
- Cyber psychology
- Human factors and insider threats
- DevSecOps and security by design
- Distributed ledger technology use cases