The Professional Masters in Solicitors Legal Practice will develop the knowledge and skills required for both the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE) 1 and 2 assessments.
Why study with us
- The assessments on the programme will replicate the SQE 1 in style of questions and the practical skills assessed by SQE 2.
- The course also offers you the ability to gain qualifying work experience through participation on the pathway modules.
- The course will be delivered by a highly experienced team of legal practitioners.
What you'll do
- You'll study core modules that replicate the Solicitors Qualifying Examination Functioning Legal Knowledge.
- You will develop all the skills and knowledge required to become a solicitor.
- You'll further extend your legal knowledge outside the requirements outlined in the Solicitors Qualifying Examination.
Lucy is a Senior Lecturer in Law and the Director of our Advice and Resolution Centre.
Martin is a qualified solicitor and is the School lead on our legal apprenticeships. Martin teaches across a range of law courses and specialises in teaching in the area of land law and property law. He has also taught sports law and worked on a number of sports projects in the …
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you need extra support because you have unpaid caring responsibilities alongside your studies.Find out more about Carers Bursary
We offer student athletes support and opportunities for their playing careers whilst they study a high-quality degree.Find out more about Sports scholarships
Alumni Loyalty Discount
UK students with a previous award from us will receive 20% tuition fee discount.Find out more about Alumni Loyalty Discount