Skip to main content

United Kingdom (UK)

The Union Jack Flag for Great Britain

We welcome international students who are already based in the UK. You may be studying at an international foundation college, taking a course to improve your English, or be studying at a UK university. Whatever your circumstances, if you would like to consider your future study at The University of Central Lancashire, please contact us to find out more and we will endeavour to support and guide you. International students in the UK can study pre-sessional English, foundation level, or progress to year 1 or advanced entry.

Entry Requirements


Our entry requirements will vary depending on the individual course and the year of entry and the below are indicative only. Any reference to typical entry qualification or grades stated on the website are provided as a guide only. There is no guarantee that applicants who have, or are predicted to achieve, grades equivalent to or exceeding typical entry qualifications or grade will be made an offer by the University of Central Lancashire.

Minimum English Language Requirements


If your academic and/or English language qualifications are not sufficient to allow for direct entry to one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes, you may wish to consider one of our Undergraduate or Master Foundation Programmes, offered at the University of Central Lancashire by ONCampus. Successful completion of this programme can guarantee entry to a wide range of programmes with us.

Please see our further information and guidance on our English Language requirements.

Discover our university virtually

Want to know what life is really like at the University of Central Lancashire? View on demand subject talks, accommodation info and access our facilities through our virtual experience platform.

Start your virtual experience

How to apply

We welcome applications from all international students. For information and forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applications, please visit our how to apply section for international students.

Contact us

For more information on studying at the University of Central Lancashire, please contact:

Alex Haydock, Regional Officer
Telephone: +44 (0) 1772 894412