Study for a rewarding career with our BSc in Physiotherapy. You’ll be playing a key role in helping to improve people’s health, wellbeing and quality of life.
Why study with us
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Physiotherapy is ranked 1st in the UK with 100% of students satisfied with their course (National Student Survey 2020)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Physiotherapy is ranked 1st in the UK with 100% of students in graduate-level work or further study after graduating (Complete University Guide 2021)
- Physiotherapy at our University is ranked in the UK's top 10 according to the Complete University Guide 2020
What you'll do
- The course is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). Successful completion of this course means you can apply to register as a physiotherapist with the HCPC and for full membership of the CSP.
- You’ll complete approximately 1,000 hours of assessed clinical practice.
- And you’ll study research processes, learn how to apply current evidence to your practice and develop skills in reflection and critical appraisal.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course is accredited by the CSP – the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK's chartered psychotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers. After you graduate you will be eligible to apply for membership of the CSP.
- This course is accredited and endorsed by the HCPC regulatory body. The HCPC is a regulator of health and care professionals in the UK, approving programmes and setting the standards that individuals must meet in order to become a registered professional.
Physiotherapists with a BSc in Physiotherapy work in many places including hospitals, health centres, industry, private practices and sports clubs.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page