Why study with us
- Access cutting-edge resources through our Advanced Digital Manufacturing Technology (ADMT) facility.
- Experience state-of-the-art manufacturing hardware and software: CISCO industrial networks; manufacturing execution systems; and industrial robots.
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electronic Engineering is ranked 1st in the North West with 82% of students satisfied with teaching (National Student Survey 2020)
What you'll do
- Tailor your studies to include various specialist topics according to your interests and ambitions.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Opportunities for paid, real-world industrial experience working on ERDF funded commercial projects and summer undergraduate internships.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This BEng is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer and partly meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
Considering a Degree Apprenticeship?
If you're considering a degree apprenticeship route for your studies, you can chat to our current students to find out more about your chosen subject and life studying with usFind out more
Explore campus, discover our facilities and talk to academic staff and students about the courses you want to study at our Undergraduate Open Day. Join us on campus on Sunday 16 October.Book your place
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page