Looking to take your place in the expanding and dynamic world of electronics? Learn the fundamental principles of electronic engineering on this well respected course.
Why study with us
- Access cutting-edge resources through our Advanced Digital Manufacturing Technology (ADMT) facility.
- Experience state-of-the-art manufacturing hardware and software: CISCO industrial networks; manufacturing execution systems; and industrial robots.
- Our courses equip you with skills which are in huge demand globally. You could be involved in the design, development and testing of everything from driverless cars and drones to 3D printers and medical scanners.
What you'll do
- Tailor your studies to include various specialist topics according to your interests and ambitions.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Opportunities for paid, real-world industrial experience working on ERDF funded commercial projects and summer undergraduate internships.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This BEng is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer and partly meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
If you are from a low income household our Financial Bursary may be able to help.Find out more about Financial Bursary
This course is based in the School of Engineering and Computing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page