Our Accounting & Finance Foundation Entry is one the best pathways into the accounting profession.
Why study with us
- ACCA is the fastest growing, most supportive gateway to your career in accountancy, finance, business and management.
- An ACCA Qualification is recognised in 181 countries – you’ll have the skills and experience to build a successful career anywhere in the world.
- You’ll get the opportunity to attend practical Sage and SAP workshops.
What you'll do
- As well as learning theory, you’ll get hands-on with practical Sage and SAP workshops in Years 1-3.
- Take an optional 48-week paid placement within industry in Year 3, putting theory into practice in a professional business environment.
- You’ll have the option to study at our Cyprus Campus on completion of Year 2.
I secured a year long placement within audit at Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I’m looking for a career in audit, after graduating, so this experience was amazing and gave me real practical experience.
Accounting and Finance undergraduate degrees
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Please note the delivery information for this course is accurate for the academic year 2023/24. The information displayed in this section may not yet accurately reflect how the course will be delivered in 2024/25 but this information will be updated by December 2023.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course is accredited by the ICAEW, which ensures that members have the skills, knowledge and influence to help build economies that are sustainable, accountable and fair.
- This course is accredited by the CIMA, the world's largest professional body of management accountants, which provides relevant training and finance qualifications for business.
- This course is accredited by the ACCA, the global body for professional accountants, who provide a gateway to careers in accountancy, finance, business and management.
Susan teaches predominately on the Accounting (ACCA) masters degree programme. She specialises in Strategy and Financial Reporting. Susan continues to work in industry on a consultancy basis allowing her to reflect up to date real world issues in her lectures.
Accounting and Finance Foundation Entry can lead to a career in industry, commerce and the public sector as accountants or finance officers.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
Care Leaver Bursary
Our Care Leaver Bursary is for students who need extra support because they have been in care or are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Care Leaver Bursary
Estranged student support
Estranged Student Support Bursary is for students who need extra support because they are estranged from their parents.Find out more about Estranged student support
Students with financially dependent children may be eligible for our Dependants Bursary as part of our financial support package.Find out more about Dependants Bursary
Foundation Year Bursary
Our Foundation Year Bursary Scheme is for students starting a 4 or 5 year Undergraduate Degree programme.Find out more about Foundation Year Bursary