Accounting & Finance (Foundation Entry)
Our Accounting & Finance Foundation Entry is one the best pathways into the accounting profession.
Why study with us
- ACCA is the fastest growing, most supportive gateway to your career in accountancy, finance, business and management.
- An ACCA Qualification is recognised in 181 countries – you’ll have the skills and experience to build a successful career anywhere in the world.
- You’ll get the opportunity to attend practical Sage and SAP workshops.
What you'll do
- As well as learning theory, you’ll get hands-on with practical Sage and SAP workshops in Years 1-3.
- Take an optional 48-week paid placement within industry in Year 3, putting theory into practice in a professional business environment.
- You’ll have the option to study at our Cyprus Campus on completion of Year 2.
Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise Celebration of Success Event
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
Accounting and Finance Foundation Entry can lead to a career in industry, commerce and the public sector as accountants or finance officers.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page