We will offer a reduced entry tariff for those whose life experiences may have resulted in academic challenges. Our School of Veterinary Medicine contextual admissions process takes into account challenges which may impact an applicant’s attainment.
- If you are from an area of relative disadvantage
- If you are from an area with lower rates of participation in higher education
- If you have spent time in the care system or as a young carer
- If you are from a military background
- If you are from an ethnic group that is under-represented on University veterinary science and related programmes
Please see our contextual admissions form and additional information below.