Research Centre for Digital Life
We work across the University with colleagues who are focussed on finding answers to the big questions of how to design, create and use digital technologies for the benefit of people.
Such big questions cannot be answered by purely focussing on technology or people, but by understanding the relationship between technology and people. Such research, therefore, requires big data and big teams working across and within multiple disciplines.
Our goal is to use research as a way to enhance people’s lives, and to do this we work across four strands:
- Digital Governance and Security
- Digital Health and Wellbeing
- Digital Innovation and Creativity
- Digital Learning and Education
To find out more please contact a member of the Centre’s leadership team:
- Prof Janet C Read (Director, JCRead@uclan.ac.uk 01772 893285)
- Dr Victor Debattista (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Daniel Fitton (DBFitton@uclan.ac.uk 01772 893277)
- Dr Richard Davies (RDavies15@uclan.ac.uk)
- Dr François Nel (FPNel@uclan.ac.uk 01772 894758)
- Prof Candice Satchwell (CSatchwell@uclan.ac.uk 01772 893799)
- Dr Tamsyn Mahoney-Steel (TMahoney-Steel@uclan.ac.uk 01772 893115)