Our MSc Financial Management course will prepare you for a unique qualification. You'll get the opportunity to become proficient in decision making in financial management.
Why study with us
- You'll get introduced to finance tools and techniques. You'll get an understanding of financial markets and institutions within a global context.
- This course is perfect for graduates that want to work in accounting, finance, strategy, and management fields. As well as professionals that want to develop their skills.
- This course is available at our Burnley Campus or via online distance learning so you can fit it around your career.
What you'll do
- You’ll gain financial management knowledge. This is ideal if you’re interested in a financial or related consultancy career.
- We’ll give you all the skills and experience you need to become financially astute. You'll be able to make real changes and contributions in all sectors.
- If you’re interested in further study you can choose to seek exemptions from the accountancy professional bodies.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
Future careers in financial management
Many of our graduates go on to become professional accountants. They also become finance officers in industry, commerce and the public sector. Others have become managers and consultants at medium and large enterprises.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of bursaries, scholarships and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country to see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page